As the name suggests, during this workshop only dinner will be prepared.
This one is also the shortest of the three workshops.
The purpose of this workshop is to learn how to prepare various Greek dishes in a short time.
Nevertheless, this workshop offers you a vast variety of dishes.
After preparing the dishes we will have dinner, along with several guests, during which we will enjoy the food, the view and the ambiance.
Depending on the season, the workshop will start around 15:00 hours.
Dinner will take place approximately at 20:00 hours.
We will make the following dishes in this workshop:
Main dishes, like:
- Keftedes of minced meat: seasoned meatballs in tomato sauce.
- Papoutsakia: eggplant stuffed with minced meat, tomato, onion and various spices.
- Briam of okras: Briam is a dish of vegetables which changes during the season depending on what is available.
Side dishes, like:
- Keftedes of zucchini: soft balls of fried zucchini.
- Marouli: marouli is a Greek lettuce.
- Stuffed mushrooms.
- Patates gigantes: large pieces of potatoes fried in olive-oil
- Rice with garlic and oregano.
We will use the following ingredients during the workshop: tomato, onion, zucchini, eggplant, olives, feta, flour, eggs, minced meat, okras, marouli, potatoes, rice and bread.
We will use the following herbs during the workshop: garlic, oregano, cinnamon, clove, salt, mint, olive oil and lemon.
You can find all these recipes on our website in order to enjoy on beforehand what to expect
On your request we can accommodate the workshop to your wishes, e.g. vegetarian, no dairy products, etc.
However, please let us know well in advance!