During this workshop you will learn to prepare a large number of Greek dishes for lunch as well as dinner.
We will start the workshop approximately at 11:00 hours.
First we will make a lunch.
Lunch will take place approximately at 13:00 hours.
The dishes for lunch are:
- Greek salad: a Greek farmer salad with tomato and cucumber a.o.
- Tzatziki: a salad of cucumber, yogurt and garlic to dip your bread for instance.
- Skordalia: a 'dipsalad'' of potato and garlic.
- Keftedes of dill: fried dill croquettes.
After this joint lunch there is time to relax, like reading, walking, etc.
We also can go for a swim if people want to.
After lunch we will resume the program at 15:00 hours.
Dinner will take place approximately at 20:00 hours.
The dishes for dinner are:
Main dishes, like:
- Keftedes of minced meat: seasoned meatballs in tomato sauce.
- Papoutsakia: eggplant stuffed with minced meat, tomato, onion and various spices.
- Briam of okras: Briam is a dish of vegetables which changes during the season depending on what is available.
Side dishes, like:
- Keftedes of zucchini: soft balls of fried zucchini.
- Marouli: marouli is a Greek lettuce.
- Stuffed mushrooms.
- Patates gigantes: large pieces of potatoes fried in olive-oil.
- Rice with garlic and oregano.
We will use the following ingredients during the workshop: tomato, onion, zucchini, eggplant, olives, feta, flour, eggs, minced meat, okras, marouli, potatoes, rice and bread.
We will use the following herbs during the workshop: garlic, oregano, cinnamon, clove, salt, mint, olive oil and lemon.
You can find all these recipes on our website in order to enjoy on beforehand what to expect.
On your request we can accommodate the workshop to your wishes, e.g. vegetarian, no dairy products, etc.
However, please let us know well in advance!